Saturday, November 19, 2005

This is us with the people that caught the garter and bouquet.

Kiersten is in the blue dress. I can't say I know her, but we have sort of known each other since Kiersten was born. Her parents (Manny and Barbara) and my parents are really good friends and we lived in Miami together, in Charlotte together, and in Aurora together. Manny and my dad both worked at Bank of America when it was NCNB and then NationsBank. Then my dad moved to CO to work for Cobank and he hired Manny so that's how they ended up in CO, too.

Phil Wright is one of Harp's friends from 2A at LeTourneau. He's my friend now, too, and he got married a year ago to a beauty named Joyelle. =)

Lori and Kiersten caught the bouquet together. Kinda weird, yeah, but neither of them are fightin' kinda girls, so they each said the other caught it. =) I'll talk about Lori somewhere else, I'm sure. =) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

phil got married?!?!?! oh wow, i miss his craziness!