This is my side of the family. Surprisingly, I actually don't know most of these people. I have met them all and some of them multiple times, but I really couldn't tell you much about them.Back Row: Mark, Patty, Kay, George, Nana, Mahlon, Kevin, Me, Harp, Betty, Danny, Grandma, Carol, Mike, Terrie, Louise, and I don't know who the other two are. The little girl I think is Paula.
Front Row: Matthew, Kelley, Laurin, Jeremy, and Heather.
This is going to be hard. I don't know who a lot of the kids belong to. And I'm not sure I didn't mix Mahlon and Danny up.
My dad's side is easy because he only had 2 brothers. One died a few years before this and the other we all have a restraining order against. His mom is Nana. Gramps died when I was 7, I think. That's it on my dad's side!
Grandma is my mom's mom. My mom's dad died of cancer when I was 6 weeks old. Grandma was married before him and her first husband died of a skin disease. Her first three kids are my mom's half-siblings and they are Mahlon (married to Louise), Danny (married to Carol), and Mary Ann (who is married to Larry but they didn't come to the wedding). My mom's 2 brothers are Mark (married to Kay) and George (married to Patty).
I couldn't tell you who Danny and Mahlon's kids are, but I think the two I couldn't identify are their kids and I think Paula is a grandkid of one of them.
Mary Ann had two kids with her first husband Keith and Terrie is one of them. The other, Danny, didn't come to the wedding. Matthew is Terrie's son, I'm pretty sure. Wondering who Nick and Alex are, then... But it doesn't matter because they weren't there. =)
George and Patty's kids are Jeremy and Kelley. They were ushers.
Mark and Kay's kids are Russ (who wasn't there because he was fighting a big forest fire) and Mike.
No comments:
Post a Comment